A Voice In The Valley

When there is an exhortation or a word of encouragement for the church it may sound as though it is a voice in the valley.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas

I enjoy blogging about many topics .I try to stay within the blog titles below. Blue Letter Bible is a resource I think you'll be glad you've found.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Show Them Through Me Let Me Be A Light Feb 14 Worth Reading Again

Every now and then you read something that is profound and stands true for no matter how many times you read it. Such was Annette's post the other day. If you click on her name it should take you to her blog site. Scroll down if you will to date Feb 14. I think a lot of us are wondering where we fit in and how do we occupy until the LORD comes. Our only examples are those in the early church who also knew He was coming back any day.
She said it so well I just wanted to share it with my readers . If you have not seen her blog before you are in for special blessing. Over on the left side of her blog site is a line that says Play Song. When you click it you will hear a part of the song the Holy Spirit gave her to sing. I try to remind her to sing it often. One day 20 years ago, the Holy Spirit gave me a couple of songs too . Oddly enough they go right along with the theme she shares in her Feb 14 blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home