A Voice In The Valley

When there is an exhortation or a word of encouragement for the church it may sound as though it is a voice in the valley.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas

I enjoy blogging about many topics .I try to stay within the blog titles below. Blue Letter Bible is a resource I think you'll be glad you've found.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Come Just As You Are

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Mar 10:14 But when Jesus saw [it], he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
Luk 18:16 But Jesus called them [unto him], and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
Jhn 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
Jhn 7:37 In the last day, that great [day] of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

Did Jesus mean that I can come to Him ? What about when my husband has been critical and bitter towards me , and I did not feel loving towards him at that moment? What if some person has pointed out my actions and words were not as Jesus would do ? What if someone seems to always see the things I should do but did not get done , and my feelings are hurt ?
Should I come to Him then ?
It is very hard to come to Him when you feel unlovely. I picture myself someone that He would like to be around , when I see that I have been doing ,"as He would do." However, I know this is not the defining factor as far as He is concerned.
Actually, receiving His righteousness and choosing to come to Him, is all that He has required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home