A Voice In The Valley

When there is an exhortation or a word of encouragement for the church it may sound as though it is a voice in the valley.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas

I enjoy blogging about many topics .I try to stay within the blog titles below. Blue Letter Bible is a resource I think you'll be glad you've found.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Healing In His Wings

Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings ; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. Realizing who you are and then being able to come to Him may be the kind of fear this writer had in mind. Being able to come to Him just as you are can only be done as an act of faith in His eternal goodness and grace. Trusting that He accepts you , just as you are , we approach Him with fear. As I wait for His word I am transformed by His presence . His word gives me strength and hope. Today it was, there is healing in his wings. My cry to be able to love as He loves ,can only be answered when He has healed me of all my diseases. The bitterness in my soul has become disease like and requires His healing so that I can be made whole. Coming to Him,
just as I am , allows Him to spread His healing wings over me. My heart rejoices as I remember the tree that was thrown in the bitter waters of Ma'rah. Verse 26 of Ex 15 ends with these words : for I am the LORD that healeth thee.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home