A Voice In The Valley

When there is an exhortation or a word of encouragement for the church it may sound as though it is a voice in the valley.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas

I enjoy blogging about many topics .I try to stay within the blog titles below. Blue Letter Bible is a resource I think you'll be glad you've found.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I Will Rejoice

Psa 57:1 [[To the chief Musician, Altaschith, Michtam of David, when he fled from Saul in the cave.]] Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea,
in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until [these] calamities be overpast.
Psa 63:7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

Although there is no Saul that I am fleeing from , my soul needs to take refuge in the LORD.
He (JESUS) is my peace. He is my righteousness. I can do no righteousness on my own. My fear that I will not respond as He would should lose it ground to stand on , as I see there is nothing that I do in my self. All has been given me as a free gift.
Isa 53:5 But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home