A Voice In The Valley

When there is an exhortation or a word of encouragement for the church it may sound as though it is a voice in the valley.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas

I enjoy blogging about many topics .I try to stay within the blog titles below. Blue Letter Bible is a resource I think you'll be glad you've found.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Into His Presence I Come , Without Any Works I Have Done

But by His grace and His grace alone, Into His presence I come.
The words of this song ring dear and true for me , as I see that my striving to do works from my own strength is in vain.
How wonderful it is to know that there is another way.
How wonderful to know that grace can be given for all the time I was still striving. How wonderful is our God and King, that He should die for me.
How wonderful that He would want me to know the fullness of His gift for me.
How wonderful that as I am willing to accept the gift, more is given.
How wonderful that I do not have to look back but forward.
How wonderful that life and life more abundantly waits for me, as I hurriedly discard these old garments . He adorns me with His righteousness that I may be dressed properly when my bridegroom comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home