A Voice In The Valley

When there is an exhortation or a word of encouragement for the church it may sound as though it is a voice in the valley.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas

I enjoy blogging about many topics .I try to stay within the blog titles below. Blue Letter Bible is a resource I think you'll be glad you've found.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Should I Boast ?

I can make my boast in God . He is the One Who has put His light in me . He is the One Who is showing me how to let that light shine . Rom 2:29 But he [is] a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision [is that] of the heart, in the spirit, [and] not in the letter; whose praise [is] not of men, but of God.

2 Comments:

Blogger CindyMae said...

This is Cindy from Inspiration Korner. I am worried about Annette. She has not been online and I have tried calling her. Can you let me know if everything is ok? moonbugster@gmail.com

Thank you and God Bless You!!
Cindy

7:00 AM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

Oh ya, you can also yahoo messenger me. The one that I am on during the day is od_cgrayson, that is my work one and I will be on it until 4:00 or so. If it takes me a while to answer it is because I am busy working. My personal one is moonbugster, so please let me know if everything is ok with Annette!

Thanks!
Cindy

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home