A Voice In The Valley

When there is an exhortation or a word of encouragement for the church it may sound as though it is a voice in the valley.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas

I enjoy blogging about many topics .I try to stay within the blog titles below. Blue Letter Bible is a resource I think you'll be glad you've found.

Monday, July 10, 2006

RIPPLES,Ripples,ripples, yes you make ripples too.

Your purpose on earth is to be a living stone . When God throws you out on the waters you will make ripples . Only God knows the plan for the ripples . You may expect a similar reaction to those ripples today that you saw yesterday . However, He our ever knowing God Who knows all things , knows the depth of the pond , the rocks and debris in the pond , the wind velocity , and the other things being thrown in that pond that could cause ripples of their own .
Yesterday I was with others who desire the Bread of Life . There was a living stone thrown in our ponds . Yet I was the only one who produced ripples that looked like mine . I could not understand it until I remembered the parable of the sower and the seed .
Not all soil is the same . Not all ponds are the same . Theirs may have different looking ripples , it does not mean I am better . I am different .
Blessed am I for understanding the parable of the sower and the seed . Matt. 13:3
It is making for joyful ripples today .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home