A Voice In The Valley

When there is an exhortation or a word of encouragement for the church it may sound as though it is a voice in the valley.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas

I enjoy blogging about many topics .I try to stay within the blog titles below. Blue Letter Bible is a resource I think you'll be glad you've found.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Vision....My people perish for lack of vision.

What really matters ? The normal cares and concerns of this world ? Or would you say, "the kingdom" ? His kingdom coming and His will being done on earth, as it is in heaven. Would this not be seeking the kingdom first ? And His righteousness. This is obtained only by receiving the blood sacrifice made for us, right ?
As you see, before I start talking to you about vision, I am trying to help you see if you are one of us , or not.
The "us" I have a word for. We are not done yet. We have come a long way. We have seen a lot and we have done a lot. We have found our way through valleys and over mountains. Deserts and oceans we have learned to accept as companions. We have been ready to go through the waters and fire. But we are not done yet. We have one more road to go.
We must have vision.
Vision is required when you lead. Yet many accept leadership positions and do not have it.
It is not necessarily your fault. I do not think it came in the leadership 101 manual. And for goodness sake, don't stop being a leader because you think I am right.
We need vision. I do . You do. I am praying for you to receive vision so don't give up, it may come upon you this very day. The people are perishing because we lack it. It is not the will of our Father that any of His little ones should perish, so surely my cry for vision will soon be heard.
How will we know when we have vision?
This is my humble speculation. I would welcome others opinions.
Visionaries do not assume they know what God's will is . They find out.
When they speak to little ones or mature ones they look at them and talk to them as though they know where they are going. They have found out what the will of the Father is for that individual and agree with the Father that His will can be done on earth as it is in heaven. That if it is the will of the Father there is no doubt that it can be done on earth as it is in heaven, so to know His will is the most valuable bit of information you can have. To know who that person is in God's plans and kingdom helps everyone concerned. To know yourself and how God knows you probably is going to precede the former criteria .
Once you start stepping out and believing to be what He says you are the earth begins to quake and you wonder if this is really okay that you are out here? You decided to take the bushel off your light and look what's happened now.
If you are identifying with any of this , my guess is you are asking the Father for vision. Keep asking. I am asking too.
I don't have it, but I know to ask for it. That has got to be a plus on our side.
Who do I know that did not have vision ?
The Bible is a history book full of their stories. The people who were suppose to go in and check out Canaan land for Moses and his group. We have 10 with no vision and 2 that did.
Peter had some vision, he knew who Jesus was but he did not see the purpose of the Father for Him on earth. Later Peter's vision became fuller.
The friends of Paul who knew Paul was a vessel sent by God but could not see that he was suppose to go to Jerusalem and then to Rome.

1 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

Morland, are polish of manners and cultivation of mind confined exclusively http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=beocom to persons of that class? Certainly not, said Edward, the most talented and refined youth at our college, and he in whose society I found the greatest pleasure, was the son of a bricklayer.. On the other hand, let no one repeat the absurd assertion that Freudism is a sort of religion bounded with dogmas and requiring an act http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=tabletten+dpd of faith...

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home