A Voice In The Valley

When there is an exhortation or a word of encouragement for the church it may sound as though it is a voice in the valley.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arkansas

I enjoy blogging about many topics .I try to stay within the blog titles below. Blue Letter Bible is a resource I think you'll be glad you've found.

Monday, May 01, 2006

His Grace Is Sufficient For Me

I CAN NOT DO AS GOOD AS JESUS WOULD
BUT
I CAN RECEIVE HIS GRACE
THAT MEANS HE IS
WILLING TO TREAT ME AS THOUGH
I DID AS GOOD AS HE WOULD
The question is not:Can I be sure I will not sin today ?
The question is : Can I be sure He has forgiven me and given me His righteousness ? If I am sure, then I can know He will treat me , not as the sinner who still sins but the person who has received His righteousness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lovely. Isn't it wonderful that Jesus intercedes for us, that when our Father in Heaven looks upon us He doesn't see the sin-filled failures that we are but sees His Son. Jesus covers a multitude of sins. Blessings.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home